Monday, January 14, 2013

Alphabet Labels


I've been doing a little more organization in the nonfiction section...weeding, tidying up, etc.  Maybe I've been preoccupied with non-fiction because it's the Genre of the Month.  Whatever the case, I am feeling like it's really starting to look better.



Last week I worked on the biography section.  I've seen some alphabet dividers on Demco, or maybe it was another library supply site, but I thought I would try to save money and make my own.



I used PowerPoint to create my letters.  Then I printed them off, laminated them, cut them out and adhered them to some free paint sticks.



If they work out well, I might make some for the 500s to divide up some of the animals and maybe also for the 600s.


If you'd like a copy of them, just click here or on the picture above.

Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. Hi there! These look great. It looks like the link is dead for downloading the labels. Are they available at a different link now? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete